Your generosity enables us to help more and more people experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings.
- Tithes: The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with [our tithe], which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. Rez then takes the first ten percent of your tithe and sends it to support missions work in our community, across the country and around the world.
- Offerings: When you feel called to give over and above your tithe, we do so as an offering. Our offering focuses on reaching with love near and far, and by preparing our facility as a table where all are invited.
Where it is going
Our community, the nation, and worldwide.
Across the street to around the world.
- Empowered by your tithe and your offerings we are able to financially support local organizations such as…House of Neighborly Service, 5 local pregnancy centers, flood relief programs, Genesis Project, Gideons, Kairos & Shekinah Prison Ministry (Sterling prison), New Beginnings Outreach, Kids Pack, Project Self Sufficiency, Realities For Children, Special Olympics, W.i.n.G.s. Single Mom’s Ministry, CASA of Larimer County, Adopt Colorado Kids, HELP International, and more.
- Nationally we support the planting of churches with organizations such as ARC (Association of Related Churches), campus outreach with CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ), blessing the City of Lake Providence LA, and more.
- Internationally we support church planting, education, humanitarian aid, care for orphans, children, and widows in countries like Israel, India, Pakistan, China, Mozambique and more. This investment touches the heart of our loving God (John 3:16) and responds to the cry of Jesus to “go into all the world” (Matthew 28:19).
Inviting everyone to the table.
Rez is located in one of the fastest growing and least church attended areas of Colorado and the United States. God has given us an opportunity to touch thousands of lives with Christ’s love and our campus is one of our greatest tools for welcoming and serving the families of the Front Range. We are currently renovating and expanding our facilities to best serve each person who is invited to Rez. We are aiming to do Whatever it Takes to touch each man, woman and child with Christ’s love.