What is LIFE?
LIFE, a small group Bible study and retreat experience, is designed to help believers move from the experience of salvation to the abundant life that Jesus desires for them. The mission of LIFE is to equip participants to remove every obstacle to intimacy with God and find Freedom provided through the work of the cross.
The 12-week course focuses on six areas of personal growth:
Living in the Tree of Life
- God’s desire for us was never a life of pursuing dead religion. His heart for us is that we would know Him personally through the Tree of Life and ultimately know our true identity as children of the King.
Walking in the Spirit
- The Spirit-led life the Bible talks about eludes many of us. In LIFE we learn to understand the principle of spiritual order. Developing intimacy in relationship with God is the key to walking in Freedom.
Surrendering Our Lives to the Lord
- God calls us to be a people whose love for Him supersedes all other desires and goals. He must be Lord of our lives so that we may discover our purpose, live a life of forgiveness, and with His blessings and grace, make a difference in the church, community and world.
Learning to Speak Words of Life
- The Bible says that life and death are in the power of the tongue. By learning to speak words of life that line up with God’s Word, we have the power to change our environment and break the power of the enemy’s words off our life.
Becoming a Vessel God Can Use
- God has a unique plan and purpose for each of us. Our enemy’s goal is to keep us from realizing that purpose, but we have the authority in Jesus to overcome sin and the enemy’s schemes, we learn to take intentional steps toward victory and to live a life of purity that’s full of purpose.
Living as a Worshipper
- Jesus said a time was coming when “true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth.” The ultimate purpose we were all created for is to know and be in relationship with our Creator. A Spirit-led life results in purity, and daily surrender produces a heart for worship.
Following the 12-week study is a powerful two-day retreat designed to allow participants to personally encounter the Lord and receive freedom in many areas of spiritual life.
Are you ready to experience LIFE at its fullest? Simply search our online directory for a LIFE group. Under “Category” choose LIFE, and then choose the group that’s right for you. The LIFE leader will contact you to answer your questions and sign you up in their group.