We recognize that prayer is the furnace room of the church and sets the atmosphere for everything else. Rez has hosted a weekly intercessory prayer gathering for more than three decades which is bearing much fruit and we call and welcome everyone to take part.
Intercessory Prayer Opportunities:
- Our Intercessory Prayer Gathering takes place each Thursday from 9am to 11am in the Prayer center. Everyone is welcome to come and go as you are able during this time.
- Join or lead a Prayer Small Group.
- Spend time in our prayer room (off east hallway) anytime Rez is open.
- Join the Prayer Teams providing personal prayer during our weekend services.
- Join the Prayer Chain praying daily for the needs of the church.
Submit prayer requests to the prayer chain by emailing: email@example.com
Healing Place is a ministry of the Body of Christ allowing the power and the Spirit of Jesus to flow through them to heal answering the call that Jesus gave to lay hands on the sick and see them recover. Healing Place meets every Saturday in The Living Room, and our meetings are an “open house” format where you can come anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. and one of our teams will pray for you. We do not offer any childcare, but children, family members, and friends are always welcome to come and be with you during the prayer time.
Follow us on Facebook to receive notices of cancellations: Rez Healing Place.
If you are in need of physical healing, we hope to have the opportunity to pray for you. The Healing Place team is not equipped to minister to those seeking emotional healing or deliverance. We would encourage individuals seeking emotional healing and freedom to participate in Growth Track and join a recovery small group or contact the church office about having a Freedom Steps appointment. (970-667-5479, http://www.rez.church/freedom/).
How to join the Prayer Teams or Healing Place
- Complete Growth Track.
- Complete the leadership application and Honor Code.
- Attend Teams 401 training and interview with a ministry leader.
If you have any questions about this process, please email Hannah Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org.