Adventure Camp is on its way!
Lovely, glorious, beautiful Adventure Camp, around which the entire kid year revolves. If your child is entering 4th, 5th, or 6th grade, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss that will change their life forever. We will head to Camp Ponderosa to make new friends, have a ton of fun, and pursue the transforming presence of God.
Friday, July 6- Monday, July 9
Ponderosa Retreat in Larkspur, Colorado
$240 per child
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JULY 2ND
WITH $120 DEPOSIT FEE. BALANCE IS DUE BY JULY 6TH
Things to know
• iPods/iPads, video games, magazines, books, and cell phones are not allowed during camp.
• Please make sure that all of your child’s belongings are labeled.
• Please feed your child lunch prior to arriving at Rez on Friday.
• Bus will leave the church on Friday, July 6 at 1 PM
• Please arrive at the church (north parking lot) no later then 12:30 PM
• Bus will return to the church on Monday, July 9 at 3 PM
Praise & worship
Lots of fun!
Stuff to Bring
pen & pencil
sleeping bag and pillow
towel & washcloth
change of clothes for 3 days
jacket and sweater (evenings are cool)
shoes (don’t just bring sandals)
plastic bag for dirty clothes
extra money for snacks
Contact Kathy Peregoy at: