Giving during weekend services
While you’re attending a service at Rez you can give during one of our weekend services by filling out the envelope located inside your Service Guide and placing it in one of the offering containers. You can use this envelope to give by cash, check or debit/credit cards.
You can always drop off or mail a check to:
6502 E Crossroads Blvd
Loveland, CO 80538
We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you. You can use our secure portal below to quickly and easily give online.
How to give online
- Simply click Give Now
- Choose a fund designation to which you want to give.
- Complete your payment information and click the “Confirm Gift Details” button and then click “Process Payment” to complete the transaction.
To set up recurring gifts, click here to log in.
You can also give on your phone using PushPay. Here is how to get started:
- Text “Pushpay” to 77977 to install the app
For more detailed instructions, click here.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
You can donate non-cash gifts like:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Rez.Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
Click to view Frequently Asked Questions about non-cash giving.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org